Friday, August 22, 2014

Tempting Tatum by Kaylee Ryan 2/5

Tempting Tatum by Kaylee Ryan

Genre: Contemporary Romance

Sensuality: 7

I did not enjoy this one that much. Ever read a book you weren't really feeling, but felt stubborn about finishing it? This was that kind of book. I pushed through my boredom to the end.

Even though I don't know how you could make a book about a hero that's a tattoo artist and firefighter boring. Such fabulous potential!

The book needed to be edited. The typos were not a big a problem for me though. The story read like a dictation somehow. Not natural. It was just not that interesting a read. The plot does catch your interest though.

It felt really corny, and it felt as if the author was trying to convince us about how perfect the hero and his family is.

It wasn't the best I've read this year so far, even though it wasn't the worse. I wouldn't advise purchasing it though.

2/5

No comments:

Post a Comment