Friday, August 15, 2014

Clutch (Custom Culture #2) by Tess Oliver



Clutch (Custom Culture #2) by Tess Oliver

Genre: Adult Contemporary Romance

Sensuality: 7

I mentioned that Clutch caught my interest in the first book. Now..he lost it. :(

This book was not as good as the first one. (And the first one had some issues..) The sad thing is it could have been a good one. Both had potential to be good books. Being the avid romance book reader that I am, I do not think that any story line is over used. This one had a bit of a cliche story line, but I still thought it could have been interesting.

I've read other reviewer's main problem with Clutch's story. I agree with them all. The heroine was too young. And the author did paint her character as an impulsive, whiny, childish person. Also, she was described as a physically young (kind of under developed) woman. Not sure how I feel about that.

I wish the author waited a couple more years for her character. She could have made her grow up, finish college and become more self assured. It could have been interesting...

And the story had no conflict as well. I need at least a little bit of this.

1/5

Laters






No comments:

Post a Comment