Thursday, August 21, 2014

Draw by Cora Brent



Draw by Cora Brent

Genre: Contemporary Romance

Sensuality: 9

I enjoyed this one a lot. It has my favorite type of characters, which are broken ones that put themselves back together again. 

I never got bored turning the page to see what the Gentry boys were up to. The characters felt very real and relatable. The chemistry was pretty good between both characters. But one thing amazes me with this book though...

Do people honestly not mind others hearing them 'going at it' in bed with someone else??? There is always some truth to these fiction books right? I could never wrap my head around that, but it made for some funny moments in the book. I actually want to buy the other books this fall for the other brother's stories.

It's worth the read.

4/5

Happy Reading






No comments:

Post a Comment