Monday, July 28, 2014

Freefall (Custom Culture #1) by Tess Oliver 1/5



Freefall (Custom Culture #1) by Tess Oliver

Genre: Adult Contemporary Romance

Sensuality: 8

This was one of the slowest stories I've ever read. It felt like nothing was actually happening during the entire story. The author focused alot on how much the main characters were attracted to each other, and very little on the actual characters.

The story was not a believable one. I did not feel as though Nix and Scotland's relationship would last all that long in reality. It just didn't ring true to me.

I believe this one was free to see if you would purchase the other stories in the Custom Culture set. She lost me with this one. (Even though Clutch kind of caught my interest)

Thats another thing! I was more interested in reading about the supporting characters that the main ones. And what Clutch was eating! Those fish tacos sounded yummy!

That can't be good...

1/5

Laters






No comments:

Post a Comment