Friday, July 18, 2014

Breaking Away (Assassins Series) by Toni Aleo



Breaking Away (Assassins Series) by Toni Aleo

Genre: Contemporary Romance

Sensuality: 9

I liked this book a lot. It felt kind of honest and refreshing somehow. I loved how the author made the characters real ones, flaws and all. And I ALWAYS love reading about athletes. Especially football and hockey athletes.

It was touching watching the maturity and growth in the main character's relationships. Especially between Phillip and his niece. The book is extremely steamy. I expected it though, but I did find myself glossing over a couple sexual encounters. Got tired reading so many after a while.

I found myself researching football teams after reading this book. (I bet you will too! ;)
I'm also tempted to get the other books in the series. We'll see...

4/5

Happy Reading






No comments:

Post a Comment