Sunday, July 6, 2014

Scoring Wilder by R.S. Grey 4/5



Scoring Wilder by R.S. Grey

Genre: Young Adult Contemporary Romance

Sensuality: 9


This was a good one. I haven't laughed so much in a book in a long time.

It was refreshing to read about such a strong female heroine. And it was a double treat to have a story set in the world of professional soccer. The fact that I have never read about a professional athlete couple before recently attracted me to the book. It did not disappoint.

Grey really did a great job making the book interested. I finished it in one sitting quite greedily actually. The chemistry was great and steamy. I enjoyed the differences in personalities of the main characters and the supporting ones. 

The author touched on the chaos of the paparazzi, which is timely. Sadly enough, this fascination with documenting every move of a human's life is getting out of hand. It is very strange to me. 

Don't get me wrong, people from my country have favorite tv stars and music artists. But we are too cocky to think they are in any way better than us, or are more interesting than us. Yup, we're kind of disgustin' in that regard. ;)

Try this one out. Its free for now.

4/5

Happy reading

No comments:

Post a Comment