Tuesday, July 15, 2014

Crush by Lacy Weatherford



Crush by Lacy Weatherford

Genre: Young Adult Contemporary Romance

Sensuality: 6

My only problem with this story is how extremely predictable it is. Mind you, I find most YA romances pretty predictable these days. So I'm not exactly sure why this one bothers me so much. From the first chapter I knew exactly what was going on. Crush was not marketed as a suspense novel, but still!

It was okay. It kept me mildly entertained. I kind of couldn't stand the heroine throughout the story though. Too perfect...ish.

If I could do it all over again I wouldn't read it. But the cover made me buy it though. The model for that cover needs to stay hidden in whatever cave he is in to avoid sexual harassment by the female population. Cutie alert!

Its free....so if you want to...go for it. But! You were warned!

1/5

Laters






No comments:

Post a Comment