Monday, July 22, 2013

My Summer Book List



I have BIG plans this summer reading wise. Can’t wait! If you have read my previous couple of posts you may have realized that I am the type to re-read books. The first five books will be re-read. The last two are spankin’ new.

This is going to be a pretty busy summer for me, but somewhow I shall manage. 

1. The Vow, Linda Lael Miller
2. The Least Likely Bride, Jane Feather
3. Another Dawn, Sandra Brown
4. Hearts Aflame, Johanna Lindsey
5. The Leopard Prince, Elizabeth Hoyt
6. The Red Tent, Anita Diamant
7. Shantaram, Gregory Roberts

Recently I have been feeling a craving for Fifty Shades of Grey, Book 3. Wish I knew why, seeing that the writing is a bit elementary. We’ll see… There are some E-books that I am contemplating as well. But it really sucks when those E-books let me down.
I look forward to reading the ones on the list above, knowing that most of them will be great. Its so funny, because I react to some of them as if I never read them before.

Happy Summer :)

No comments:

Post a Comment