Tuesday, July 26, 2016

Mad Love by Colet Abedi 2/5

Mad Love by Colet Abedi

Genre: Contemporary Romance

Sensuality: 8

I just read this one a couple days ago, and do not remember it. Not a great sign right? I agree.

The plot is the classic wealthy guy sweeps not so wealthy girl off her feet and she kind of complains about how uncomfortable his lifestyle and 'friends' are.

Now I don't mind reading a cliche plot every once in a while, but it has to be an entertaining cliche plot though. I skimmed through some of this one. I was wondering what the conflict was. Maybe authors don't need conflict in stories any more? I don't know.

Most of the supporting characters could have stayed out of the book. They didn't help the story.

The heroine read as a weak little princess somehow. And I feel kind of bad describing her like that for some reason.

I got this one for free on amazon. If you did too, it will help you pass the time. But I am not sure I would have purchase it.

2/5  *I gave it this rating because her best friends were really funny. 

Happy reading!


If you read it and made a review, please link it in a comment. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment