Wednesday, August 3, 2016

Unleashed (Ross Siblings #1, #2, #3) by Cherrie Lynn 3/5

Unleashed (Ross Siblings #1, #2, #3) by Cherrie Lynn

Genre: Contemporary Romance

Sensuality: 9

I was positive that I read these books before. Maybe I did a while back. They are all written with the classic romance formula, so don't expect any unique plot twists or anything. They are sweet reads through.

Now, I read all three sibling's stories. Big brother represents #1, little brother #2 and big sister #3. Lynn writes a very good story. This is a nice summer read to kill the time. The author did warn about how HOTT these books are! ;) I've read Ghost's story too, it was a bit underwhelming somehow though. I still love his character though!! :)

These books aren't too shabby at all. I do wish we got to learn a bit more about the couples though, but it wasn't about that I think. They seem to focus on that raw physical attraction that just can't be denied!!!

3/5  * They all are so similar when you boil it all down.

Happy reading!


If you read them and made a review, please link it in a comment. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment