Sunday, August 21, 2016

Chasing the Tide #2 by A. Meredith Walters 3/5

Chasing the Tide by A. Meredith Walters

Genre: Young Adult Contemporary Romance

Sensuality: 6

I was excited to read about these characters again. I thought that the author was going to spend more time on the actual relationship, but instead a chunk of this story was a bunch of childhood flashbacks.

The flashbacks don't really help the story, especially since the author gave us a bit of both characters history in book 1. It felt repetitive.

The heroine was a tough cookie from the beginning, so I was not shocked that I  didn't feel for her 100% in this book. I should have loved her a bit more. The story itself is boring but the hero made it worthwhile. As I said before, I wish she focused more on the couples new life together.

I had to finish it though.

3/5

Happy reading





No comments:

Post a Comment