Monday, July 18, 2016

Kulti by Mariana Zapata 2/5

Kulti by Mariana Zapata

Genre: Contemporary Romance

Sensuality: 7

Why did this book take sooooo long to get to the point?! It felt as if it just rambled on, and on and ooooooon. I must say it was not a boring read. Kulti had its funny moments for sure, and reading about such a contact sport like soccer was great. But it felt as if it was an unnecessarily drawn out story.

It didn't help that the hero was a big uptight meanie. His attitude did not seem to change at any point of the book. In my head they are going to get divorced in 5 to 10 years.

I did A LOT of skimming to finish this one. It did not grab me, but I must give the author credit for creating an intelligent character in Sam. Zapata is a pretty good writer with a pretty boring book.

2/5

Happy reading!


If you read it and made a review, please link it in a comment. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment