Sunday, July 17, 2016

Rush (City Lights#3) by Emma Scott 3/5

Rush (City Lights#3) by Emma Scott

Genre: Young Adult Contemporary Romance

Sensuality: 8

This one was sweet to read. It read a bit like a fairy tale though, not 100% happy about that fact. But its not a completely boring plot.

My only complaint is that the characters voices sounded like 40 year old 19th century aristocracy somehow. They were 23 and 24 years, but sounded much more mature than their age. That made the book not ring true to me.

Mind you, I did enjoy not reading silly slang terms and phrases. The author painted a vivid picture about the violinist. I swear I heard the music she played in my head!

That was beautiful to read.

3/5


Happy reading!


If you read it and made a review, please share the link in a comment. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment