Sunday, November 30, 2014

Sweet Fall (Sweet Home Series #3) by Tillie Cole 3/5



Sweet Fall (Sweet Home Series #3) by Tillie Cole

Genre: Young Adult Contemporary Romance

Sensuality: 8

I really enjoyed book 2 in this series (Romeo's story), so I hoped that this one was just as enjoyable. It was okay. The issues this story highlights are quite serious, but I am not that drawn to the characters in this book compared to the other book's.

How can I say no to a football YA romance novel though? That's never going to happen my friend.

The hero is painted as a physically beautiful male, with some serious dark baggage. The heroine brings  her just as serious baggage to the table to create one moderately depressing-yet interesting- story.

Try this one out if you can. It will not leave you completely  bored. Just  a little, unfortunately.

3/5

Happy reading



No comments:

Post a Comment