Friday, April 25, 2014

To Beguile A Beast by Elizabeth Hoyt 3.5/5


To Beguile a Beast, by Elizabeth Hoyt

Genre: Historical Regency Romance

Sensuality: 8

I had a craving for historical regency romance for a while now. This novel was purchased with a little bundle.

I enjoyed this novel. It did have a bit of the beauty and the beast theme going on which made it in no way original. But  I didn’t mind that too much. Most of the characters that Hoyt tends to create are mature men and women with history. I respect that.

The heroine in this one has two children. It was different seeing some situations through the children’s eyes. The chemistry between the main characters was believable, however, the mystery in the story was kind of boring though.

This one is not a wasted purchase at all, but I would have preferred to purchase it from a yard sale.

It was entertaining.

3.5/5

No comments:

Post a Comment