Saturday, September 21, 2013

Untouched, by Melody Grace 4.5/5



Untouched by Melody Grace

Genre: Contemporary Young Adult

Sensuality: 8

I enjoyed this one. But it was too short for me. I know a book is good when I daydream about how I think the rest of it should unfold. This is the beginning of a series I believe. And I am not a fan of series, because some authors like to take advantage of a situation at times!

Anyway, Untouched circles around Emerson and Juliet (don’t you love the name Juliet? I never hear it these days). Emerson lives in a small town, and Juliet is visiting with her family. They both have familial struggles and hardships and form a believable bond in the midst of their messed up situations.

Their relationship seems true and the situations are relevant ones. The story seemed very sweet to me. It is one that I read in a jiffy because it’s very short. And I wondered how the story would move. The length of the story is my only complaint. Many authors are trying their hand at young adult fiction and failing. Grace is onto something here. She writes very well. Very emotional. And I love the cover. I’m one of those persons that are drawn first to covers half the time. Then I check out the synopsis and reviews.

Get it now while its free, you should enjoy it.

4.5/5
Happy Reading

No comments:

Post a Comment