Saturday, September 14, 2013

Sugar Daddy by Lisa Kleypas 5/5



Sugar Daddy by Lisa Kleypas

Genre: Contemporary Romance 

Sensuality : 8

This is it! One of the BEST romance books of ALL time. Drama, growth, inspiration, love and romance. Hot and heavy romance. Not all of the erotica that’s popular right now. Just good all romance. Don’t let the title fool you. This is no fluff. It is NOT about a girl trying to find a sugar daddy.

Sugar Daddy is about Liberty, Hardy and Gabe. A bit of a love triangle, but yet.. not! Liberty is a woman that has come a long way professionally. The author allows the reader to watch her growth and hustle. I felt kind of proud of her actually! She meets one very interesting man that changes her life forever. And this man is not even a romantic interest. 

The romance in this novel as I said are not explicit, but they are intense and still give me the chills to this day. No matter how many times I read this book.

I love stories highlighting strong, take charge men. This has got even better…strong, take charge TEXAN men. I wonder…are Texas males really this appealing? ;) Authors do tend to paint a very convincing picture. Also, I love reading about strong intelligent females. Most of my ultimate favorite books have smart gals in them. Go figure!

Read it, and just try and tell me it’s not a great book. You have to go back  for good books these days. I am finding loads of mediocre books coming out recently.

5/5

Happy reading 

No comments:

Post a Comment