Tuesday, February 9, 2016

The Game Plan by Kristen Callihan 4/5


The Game Plan (Game on Book 3) by Kristin Callihan

Genre: Adult Contemporary Romance

Sensuality: 9

I once again enjoyed a 'Game On' story.  I am sure I read the first book in the series. Not sure if I read the 2nd one though (going to jump into that one tonight! Excited!...This one was entertaining. It had funny moments and slightly uncomfortable ones which I love. Is it just me that loves when a book makes you cringe a little?

The chemistry was off the charts. And the hero's dedication and commitment in general is sweet and inspiring to read.

You will enjoy this one. Once again, Callihan created some great supporting characters that added that extra something to the book. I don't remember the name of the black football player in the story, but he cracked me up whenever his character made an appearance. I honestly love him. :)

The book is a bit predictable, that's one reason I give this series 4's or 4.5's so far. Also, it is a bit rushed. Outside of that, it is a full 5/5 for me.

4/5

Happy reading


If you read it and made a review, please share your link in a comment. :)




No comments:

Post a Comment