Friday, October 17, 2014

The Hook Up (Game On Book 1) by Kristin Callihan 4.5 /5



The Hook Up (Game on Book 1) by Kristin Callihan

Genre: Young Adult Contemporary Romance

Sensuality: 9

This is my kind of book. I just love me some football in a novel! Either the author is a football enthusiast or she did her research. Because she painted some vivid scenes in this story. It actually brought tears to my eyes and got genuine smiles from me at some points. I was into it until the very end and enjoyed every minute of it. Came home from work and kept at it until I was done today actually. I couldn't wait to share the good news.

The characters were all great. And I looked forward to reading about the supporting characters. Anna and Drew felt like the real deal. Honest characters with honest issues. The chemistry between these two was off the charts too. Even though these YA books have predictable endings these days, I love seeing how each author gets there.

I can't wait to read about the other characters. Especially since they will be out of college at that point. Should be interesting. The "Bear" has me intrigued especially. (When you read about him, you'll see what I mean.)

This book reminded me that many of these athletes in professional sports, like football, have a genuine love and passion for the game. It was refreshing to read about it.

This one will not disappoint.

4.5/5

Happy reading



No comments:

Post a Comment