Sunday, October 26, 2014

Shattered Promises by Jessica Sorensen 1/5



Shattered Promises by Jessica Sorensen

Genre: Young Adult Contemporary Romance

Sensuality: 7

This book is a paranormal fiction that really confused me. I am not sure if this was the author's first book in that genre. It was not an easy read by far. It felt like the author was throwing around information about the 'demons' and other beings involved in the story. 

I did not actually believe in the relationship between the hero and heroine. Maybe it wasn't really about that for the author.

I usually enjoy paranormal fiction. This story seemed disjointed though. I am sure that this review does not really explain why I did not enjoy this book. But I didn't none the less.

1/5

Happy reading







No comments:

Post a Comment