Thursday, October 16, 2014

Know Me (Motorcycle Club Series) by Cora Brent 2/5



Know Me (Motorcycle Club Series) By Cora Brent

Genre: Contemporary Romance

Sensuality: 9.5

These motorcycle club books are painting a really gritty picture. I wonder how the real life club members would react to these books. Does this stuff really happen? Or are these fiction books based on absolutely no truth at all?

They say that curiosity killed the cat.

Anyways... The book was okay. Nothing to run home about. It was a short read, that may be why I didn't enjoy it too much. Not much was going on in the story to begin with. I guess the author could not go too deep for a 100 page book. The age gap between the characters may freak you out too. He changed her diapers at some point in her life for Christ sake!

I personally do not enjoy books about motorcycle clubs all that much because the heroes and heroines come off as dumb. This book held true to this rule. The women sit around and wait to have sex with the men. I enjoy my macho male characters, but it gets to be a bit much in these motorcycle club books. 

If you could find this one for free, then go for it. It is only 99 cents I believe..BUT STILL!

2/5

Happy reading

No comments:

Post a Comment