Friday, September 12, 2014

Perfectly Damaged by E.L. Montes



Perfectly Damaged by E.L. Montes

Genre: Contemporary Romance

Sensuality: 8

I really enjoyed Perfectly Damaged. It feels as if stories exploring emotionally scarred characters, such as Jenna, intrigue me these days.

This one is not a hot and heavy read. A lot of the book was in the heroine's head trying to figure her life out. I actually didn't mind that too much surprisingly. This book sheds some light on mental illness. I feel that we take for granted the fact that many people suffer from illnesses such as Jenna's. In my country, situations like these are swept under the rug and ignored. Which is pretty sad.

The hero's character read as such a sweetie pie. It's not a complete happily ever after ending, but it is a truly encouraging and hopeful one.

I don't regret giving this one a shot.

4/5

Happy Reading






No comments:

Post a Comment