Sunday, September 14, 2014

Beauty From Pain by Georgia Kates 4.5/5



Beauty From Pain by Georgia Kates

Genre: Contemporary Romance

Sensuality: 9

This one was hot. I completely enjoyed it! I plan to invest in the other books in the series. Let's see...hot Australian men + setting in a vineyard = amazingness.

The hero and heroine are strong, with some depth. Kates really did a great job of creating the heroines character. She seems so endearing and lovely, but yet so fragile. This couple I actually believe would make it in the end. And the supporting characters are wonderful. Well..most of them. I felt that some were forgotten about somehow during reading.

The chemistry between these two is intense. And you may want to practice a new work out routine after reading this one. I'm trying to find someone that teaches that in my town right now!

;) When you read it, you'll know EXACTLY what I'm talking about.

4.5/5

Happy reading






No comments:

Post a Comment