Tuesday, June 25, 2013

My first love...Books!


Why do I still feel guilty when people ask me what I enjoy doing in my free time?

It is and probably always will be reading. I always note a certain level of disappointment from the person I respond to.

Recently, I realized that we need even more book reviews with the amount of foolishness being allowed to be published all over the place.

Have no fear everybody! I am here to give my very necessary opinion.

I LOVE reading. To the point of sitting my sister down to explain to her the ENTIRE plot of books sometimes. (That only happens for the REALLY good books!)

I am also happy when I read a review about a book that tells me right away issues about books that I would detest. This is important, because I would stick through until the end of even crappy books.

Its hard these days to write original romance novels I think. Especially unique regency or historical romance novels. That being said I am going to spread the word about my all time favorite historical romances also.

I hope this blog will be helpful to some other die hard romance novel readers.

Let's start off with a teaser........The Vow by Linda Lael Miller. I can not get into why this book is one of my ultimate favorites EVER. I will one day in full detail. Its a western historical romance.

This book is actually on my summer 'reread' list.

Laters!

No comments:

Post a Comment