Tuesday, October 13, 2015

Alex (Cold Fury Hockey) by Sawyer Bennett 3/5

Alex (Cold Fury Hockey) by Sawyer Bennett

Genre: Contemporary Romance

Sensuality: 8.5

This one was an okay read. It being a book about a sport of course caught my attention. Its amazing that I do not watch football or hockey (find it quite boring actually), but I love reading about it.

I did feel like the story could have ended halfway through the book. The author focused on the hero's problems quite a bit. Somehow, it feels as if the heroine was neglected. The author took her time writing the steamy moments. But it felt like we didn't get into the characters' heads at all.

I finished it. That says alot these days. But on the other hand, that isn't saying much either.

Maybe borrow this one?

3/5

Happy reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment