Sunday, December 22, 2013

Fall Into Me by K.M. Scott 2/5


Fall Into Me, by K.M. Scott

Genre: Young Adult Contemporary Romance

Sensuality: 9

This was ok.

It reminded me of the Bared to You series a bit, minus the sexual abuse. And of course if a book reminds you of the Bared to You series then it is reminiscent of 50 Shades. 

If we have stories about a rich man and an equally successful wealthy woman, it could be interesting. But this is about a wealthy man needing control of a not so wealthy woman and expressing love through material things. Some readers still love this type of story line and do not find it old. I am getting kind of over it though. However, I was fully aware of what I was getting myself into.

The author writes well. However, the story line was kind of weak. This is not a stand alone book, based on how it ended And I am NOT encouraged to read book #2.

It is not an original story, but it could pass the time.

2/5

Take Care

No comments:

Post a Comment