Wednesday, October 23, 2013

Source One, by Allyson Simonian 2/5




Genre: Contemporary Romance

Sensuality: 7

This book felt like I was listening to a robot dictate to me. When I think back, there wasn’t much of a plot to begin with.

A young woman gets a job to work as an assistant for a man that seems to hate her. Said man is a single father with woman issues that he takes out on the young woman. She leaves the job after a while, theeeeeennn he is interested in her. (Sigh) The reason I am referring to the main characters as woman and man is because I completely forgot their names, and I am too lazy and disinterested to open the kindle book and find out.

Thank God this one was free.

2/5 (Two points because the author gave it a shot and tried!):)

Take Care

No comments:

Post a Comment